Ready to start cooking? Jump to the recipe.
Salted Coconut Chip Cookies
- Combine flour, baking soda, and a pinch of sea salt together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy in a medium bowl. Add the egg and combine until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly, then add the coconut chips slowly until just combined.
- Create balls of dough a little larger than 1.5 tbsp. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet - you may want to flatten each ball slightly with the bottom of a drinking glass. Then, place baking sheet in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- While dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the edges are crisped and golden brown. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before serving.