Ready to start cooking? Jump to the recipe.
TAHINI COOKIES 🤤 Vegan, paleo, and refined-sugar free. They’re the perfect chewy texture that just melts in your mouth. Plus, look at those PUDDLES of dark chocolate.
Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies
About 12 Cookies
- ¼ cup coconut oil, slightly softened
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons flax meal + 5 tbs water – whisk + let sit for 5 mins (learn more about how to make a flax “egg”)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon paleo baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ⅔ cup chopped Eating Evolved dark chocolate
- Flaky sea salt to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Make flax egg.
- Add in wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Scoop onto lined pan leaving 2 inches between cookies (they spread!) and bake for 10 minutes.