Cheers to another Community Recipe! This week we’re highlighting Sarah Swainson of @simplysarahswainson. She’s a college student, social media manager, maker of nut butter, and outdoor adventurer who loves healthy eats. You know how much we love simple recipes and this one just calls for four ingredients. Originally posted on her Insta!
“4 ingredient chocolate freezer fudge are what’s getting me through this morning 🙌🏼🍫” – Sarah says.
- In a food processor or blender mix together the chocolate creme cookies and the melted 1 tablespoon of coconut oil until well combined.
- Press this mixture into the bottom of a 6x6 baking pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the chocolate chips, coconut milk and remaining tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Once completely melted and well combined, pour on top of the cookie crust.
- Top with additional crushed up chocolate creme cookies if desired.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes then place in the freezer for a few hours or until set.
- Once set, remove from the freezer and cut into bars.
- Place bars in a freezer safe container and store in the freezer. Enjoy!