We’re excited to introduce Community Recipes, where we’ll regularly feature recipes, tricks and hacks from our amazing Brandless community members. This week we’re adding another easy morning meal!
That means you should keep sharing your favorite meals and hacks and tag us on Instagram at #brandlesslife. This week we’re highlighting Taylor Gillespie from Sacramento, California. You can find her on Instagram here: @food.in.focus.
We couldn’t be more excited to share this delicious, healthy, effortless pancake recipe that Taylor made in a matter of just a couple of minutes. How, you may ask? Easy… Add all of the ingredients into our Pro Blender and blend on medium speed until ingredients are combined. The best way to bring you morning to the next level!
With our Pro Blender, you can also make smoothies, hummus, pasta sauces, soups, and much more. Endless possibilities, with minimal hassle! Get your favorite blender recipes from us.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Brandless Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons water
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Brandless Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 bananas, mashed
- Brandless Organic Maple Syrup, for serving
- Add all ingredients to Brandless Pro Blender.
- Blend on medium speed until ingredients are just combined, careful not to over blend.
- Heat a griddle or sauté pan over medium-high heat, spray non-stick cooking oil on the pan until it is well coated.
- Pour pancake batter directly from the blender.
- When the pancakes have begun to turn golden brown on the bottom, flip them over to cook the other side.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.
“This blender has 9 variable speeds and is easy to clean, giving it endless possibilities in the kitchen! I have made smoothies, hummus, pasta sauces, and soups 😋
What recipes do you like to make in a blender?” – Taylor