Brandless’ Unflavored Plant Protein powder is a mix of plant-based, vegan, and organic sources of protein, including 20 grams of protein from brown rice, pea, pumpkin, hemp, and chia protein. By combining different sources of plant-based protein, all 9 essential amino acids are present, making it a source of complete protein.
Not only are all the ingredients organic, but they are also non-GMO and contain no artificial ingredients, flavors, or preservatives. The ingredients are free of the major allergens including peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, egg, wheat, soy, and shellfish. Since each scoop contains 20 grams of plant-based protein and merely 100 calories, it makes for a great boost in your morning smoothie!
Here’s a quick and easy way to enjoy Brandless plant-based protein powder!
- 1 frozen organic banana
- 1 cup frozen organic mango
- 1 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1 scoop Brandless Unflavored Plant Protein
- 1.5-2 cups unflavored almond milk (add more for consistency, if needed)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until well-combined and smooth. Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!