When the temperatures rise and the sun is out, bring out summer flavors with our range of organic and non GMO, better-for-you sauces. Traditional barbecue meals may not always make you feel like your best after eating them, so we want to focus on livening up the other stars of your meal, like savory veggies and salads. And while you’re at it, grab our Disposable Flatware to serve your hungry guests.
Now, it’s time to meet our sauces! They’re more for just dipping and drizzling over your main entrees. Our special, delicious blend of ingredients brings out the unique flavors of all the sides and greens you love. Here are some unique ways to use our sauces.
- Organic Texas Style Barbecue Sauce: Sweet and tangy organic goodness, meet veggies! This sauce isn’t just for meat dishes — in fact, it’s vegan, so those who don’t eat meat can also indulge. Use it over baked beans or dip your greens—the possibilities are endless for easy outdoor serving.
- Organic Ranch Peppercorn Dressing: Did someone say zesty? It’s a nice spin on your go-to ranch with kicks of peppercorn. Thicken dips, spice up your mac and cheese, and top your fave meat and veggies for creamy goodness that’s one big party.
- Organic Poppy Seed Dressing: Forgo the traditional mayo and use readymade poppy seed dressing for coleslaw.
- Organic Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette: Have pasta lovers on your guest list? Drizzle this perfectly-seasoned dressing over your chilled pasta salad or add it to your condiments for an epic sandwich bar.
- Organic Vermont Maple Barbecue Sauce: Slather on real Vermont Maple! It’s a sweet way to bring out the flavors of your main dishes, whether it’s tofu, BBQ chicken pizza, or even a maple-glazed salmon to wow your crowd.
- Organic Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade: Hello, perfect blend of sweet and salty flavors! Brush onto your choice veggies before tossing onto the grill, or marinate meats and tofu for bold flavor that’s free of artificial preservatives. Just don’t be surprised if the line for the grill is a long one.