Ready to start cooking? Jump to the recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Makes 5 pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons organic black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon organic ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon organic baking powder (*Be sure this is aluminum, cornstarch, and gluten free. If in doubt, make your own, like @beachsidekitchen did for her paleo Aloha Bread.)
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons paleo baking flour
- Almond butter
- Bee Pollen
- Lemon or Plain Yogurt
- Yellow Raspberries
- In a food processor, bled together your banana, eggs, pumpkin puree and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in your spices, baking powder, flour, and chia seeds and blend until incorporated.
- Spoon out your batter onto a lightly greased, preheated pan. The batter should be pretty thick so gently shape the batter into medium sized pancakes with a spoon.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Continue the last 2 steps until you’ve gone through all of your batter.
- Stack ‘em high and top with all your favorite toppings.