We’re excited to introduce Community Recipes, where we’ll regularly feature Brandless community members. That means you should keep sharing your favorite weeknight meals and hacks and tag us on Instagram at #brandlesslife. This week, we’re highlighting @steph_l28. Find the original post on Instagram here.
Because “Sometimes life on a budget calls for ramen noodles & awesome ways to use them!” We couldn’t agree more, Steph.
We couldn’t be more excited to share this delicious dinner meal that packs a flavor punch with our Thai Peanut Cooking Sauce. It’s a Quick & Easy Thai Peanut Salad with fun ingredients you can pull right from your fridge.
- 2 packs of ramen noodles (any flavor)
- 3-4 carrots cut into carrot noodles
- A handful of crispy snow pea pods
- 3 radishes, cut up
- A bunch of fresh cilantro
- The juice of 1 lime
- Optional toppings: ground pepper, salt, red pepper flakes, and lime
- 1-2 tablespoons of Thai Peanut Sauce
- Boil 2 packs of ramen noodles.
- Cool them in a bowl of ice water.
- Make them into a cold salad.
- Peel a few carrots into carrot noodles.
- Cut up a bunch of crispy snow pea pods.
- Cut up some radishes for crunch.
- Add some fresh cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Then top with as much Thai Peanut Sauce as you want!
- Add ground pepper, salt, and mix to coat.
- Put in the fridge to chill out.
- Enjoy! ❤️
P.S. This meal will be your go-to meal in our new Porcelain Ramen Bowls. (Yes, they’re still just $3!)
Don’t forget to stay spicy! 🌶